CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
Kodokan Martial Arts
is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for children and young people to practice Karate and Kobudo
We do this by:
- Recognising that all children have the right to freedom from abuse.
- Ensuring that all our staff and volunteers are carefully selected and accept responsibility for helping to prevent the abuse of children in their care.
- Responding swiftly and appropriately to all suspicions or allegations of abuse, and providing parents and children with the opportunity to voice any concerns they may have.
- Appointing a Child Protection Officer who will take specific responsibility for child safety and act as the main point of contact for parents, children and outside agencies.
- Ensuring access to confidential information is restricted to the Child Protection Officer or the appropriate external authorities.
Our Child Protection Officer is:
Fred Bateman: Can be contacted in the dojo at the various locations specified in the website,
or Telephone: 0780 782 7978.