CHILD PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
Kodokan Martial Arts
is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for children and young people to practice
Martial Arts & Fitness
We do this by:
- Recognising that all children have the right to freedom from abuse.
- Ensuring that all our staff and volunteers are carefully selected and accept responsibility for helping to prevent the abuse of children in their care.
- Responding swiftly and appropriately to all suspicions or allegations of abuse, and providing parents and children with the opportunity to voice any concerns they may have.
- Appointing a Child Protection Officer who will take specific responsibility for child safety and act as the main point of contact for parents, children and outside agencies.
- Ensuring access to confidential information is restricted to the Child Protection Officer or the appropriate external authorities.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of our Child Protection Policy and activities each year at the Annual General Meeting.
Our Child Protection Officer is:
Fred Bateman: Contact between 6.30 to 9.30 pm at the various locations
or Telephone: 0780 782 7978.